Thursday, October 24, 2013

Alot Going On In My Head Right Now

There has been lot's of things running through my mind lately...here is just a bit of it.  I have been going to bed early so I can't write to much or it will be too late (; So picture posts will have to be another day!

-I am so proud of myself because this week I cooked dinner every day!! Well really lunch...Isaac is home for lunch so I have been doing dinner at lunch time!
-I have been keeping up with the kitchen and living room with cleaning!
-I have been going to bed early and not napping!
-I have deleted FB off my phone and have been way more productive and happier since.
-I have really been making the most out of every day.
-I am so grateful to be a Mom to my precious baby boys!  I enjoy being a Mom now more than I ever have because I have been more in control of my life..like going to bed early.
-I have been taking actions to change things that I want to change and to be happy.
-I am happy!
-I have friends, here where I live!
-I love my church family ( :
-My husband is so awesome!
-Finances are tough...but life is still good!
-I'm excited for when Isaac can start practicing Mental Health Counseling, he is going to do awesome and I am so ready for a stable job to support our family!  But until then I can still be happy and am ( :
- Rico is just so squishy and cute! He likes too grunt and moan to manage his teeth pain (he has one tooth).  His laughs brighten my whole world!
-Tony is a talker! And loves his friends!  He is a great big brother and makes Rico laugh!  We enjoy our Mommy/Tony time when I take him to the grocery store or the park..we like playing in the backyard when Rico is napping!
-The Gospel is literally EVERYTHING!!!!
-People may not understand why I am so involved with church, it is because the Gospel is literally everything, it is why we are here.  I am here because Heavenly Father sent me here to test me so that through the Savior Jesus Christ's Atonement I can be made perfect and return to him if I live a righteous life and make and keep sacred covenants and put him first.
-I can't wait till Christmas because we are spending it with my Family!
-I love going to the Temple!
-I love being able to be with the Young Women at church, they are great examples!
-Heavenly Father blesses me so incredibly much!  He listens and answers my prayers.
-The Savior is with me every day as I go about being a Mommy and a Wife...he strengthens me and helps me be the person I am today and continually helps me get better.
-Pictures of my kids and hubby make me one happy lady!
-I love crafting but it's not in the budget...but I am okay with that right now.
-If I had the budget our whole house would be covered with pictures and bright colors...however it's not but it still feels like my happy place and I love it!  The spirit presides in our home and I feel it's peace.
-Sometimes I get frustrated and don't understand certain things about some people..but I just need to let that go. This is a tough one for me!
-My life is my family and the Gospel, and that is TRUE HAPPINESS!
-I love being around people, it makes me happy!
-I love talking to people!
-I am grateful for awesome parents and siblings!! I wish my parents would decide to come for Thanksgiving ( ; ( ; hint hint...lol love you!
-I could talk to my Mom forever on the phone and I love that! She is one amazing woman!  She is such a great example!! This describes my Mom perfectly..Proverbs 31: 10 ¶Who can find a avirtuous bwoman? for her price is far above rubies. 
-I love that my Dad and I share the same hobbies, I love how goofy he is and how what an amazing PaPa he is...I wish he was closer to FL though...at least he is closer than ID!
-I love that my husband and we can talk forever and ever and ever!!! I think we laugh most days about something!  I love how he dances when he eats cookies ( ;
-Life is great and I know it is because Heavenly Father blesses me for living a worthy life.

That is all for now..I need to get ready for bed!

Okay I couldn't resist....My Light, My Joy, My Life, My Happiness come from these 3 faces!






No comments:

Post a Comment